In our recent customer feedback survey, one of the issues raised was that customers and parents would love to know a little more about the staff at Dolphin Swimming Club.
So every month we will publish a 20 question short, fun interview with one of our instructors or life guards.
To kick of the '20 Questions With..." feature, we have Sophie's answers below. Sophie is a fully qualified Level 2 Instructor. She has been with us for over 2 and a half years and also helps with our administration.
By the way, if you can think of any other fun and interesting questions, please email us at email@example.com or drop us a line on our Facebook Page.
1. If you were a biscuit, what one would you be?
Sophie: Chocolate digestive
2. Where is your favourite place to eat?
3. Dogs or cats:
4. Fish and chips or fine dining?
Sophie: Fine dining
5. Back stroke or Butterfly?
6. What type of music do you listen to/like?
Sophie: Chart music
7. What were your best subjects at school?
Sophie: Art and music
8. What is your favourite film?
Sophie: Anything Disney!
9. Sunrise or sunset?
10. If you have one word to describe yourself what would it be?
11. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
Sophie: A Teacher
12. Tea or Coffee?
Sophie: Green tea
13. Breast stroke or front crawl?
Sophie: Front crawl
14. Open water or swimming pool?
Sophie: Swimming pool
15. Sweet or savoury?
16. Are you superstitious?
17. Name one food that you would never give up?
18. What star sign are you?
19. What was the last thing you took a photo of?
Sophie: Food! Paella!
20. If you could be anyone who would it be?
Sophie: A mermaid!