Every month we will publish a 20 question short, fun interview with one of our instructors or life guards.
This month's '20 Questions With..." feature, we have Sian's answers below. Sian is a fully qualified Level 2 Instructor. She also works in IT and enjoys travelling.
By the way, if you can think of any other fun and interesting questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop us a line on our Facebook Page.
1. If you were a biscuit, what one would you be?
Sian: Jammy Dodger
2. Where is your favourite type of food?
3. Back Stroke or Butterfly?
Sian: Back Stroke
4. What is your favourite animal?
5. Have you ever had any dancing lessons? Who would you want to dance with if you had the chance?
Sian: Yes, I had a dance coach when I performed in the Olympic Opening Ceremony! I’d want to bring them all back and dance with all of them again to relive the memory.
6. What type of music do you listen to, do you like?
Sian: Chart music
7. What was your best subject at school?
8. What is your favourite film?
Sian: Anything Disney!
9. What did you do for your last birthday?
Sian: I had lunch on a roof-top bar in Trafalgar Square and then went to see Motown the musical.
10. If you have one word to describe yourself what would it be?
11. When did you start swimming?
Sian: I started having swimming lessons when I was 6.
12. Tea or coffee?
13. Breast Stroke or Front Crawl?
Sian: Breast Stroke
14. Open water or swimming pool?
Sian: Swimming pool
15. Sweet or savoury?
16. Are you superstitious?
17. Name one food that you would never give up?
18. What star sign are you?
19. What was the last thing you took a photo of?
Sian: Niagara Falls
20. Who is your favourite actor?
Sian: Probably Johnny Depp as I love the Pirates of the Caribbean films.