1. If you were a biscuit, what one would you be?
2. What is your favourite type of food?
I would have to say i love going out for Steak! Cattle Grid in Windsors is my go to steak place, who doesn’t want pull pork on top of your steak.
3. What is your first memory of swimming?
My first memory is of my swim instructor balancing himself on the rails on the steps leading down to poolside to demonstrate a breaststroke leg kick as when he was showing us standing up we tried to do it with just one leg.
4. When did you decide you wanted to become a Swimming Instructor?
While I was still competing, the club I swam for gave the swimmers an opportunity to assist with the learn to swim programme.
5. Back Stroke or Butterfly?
Butterfly all day!
6. What type of Music do you listen to, do you like?
Anything that Spotify can throw at me.
7. What were your best subjects as School?
I did really well at business studies and also had a head for numbers so I did okay with maths.
8. What is your favourite film?
The Lion King, big Disney fan!
9. Fish and chips or fine dining?
Got to go fine dining.
10. If you have one word to describe yourself what would it be?
11. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
I love animals; I definitely remember a few discussion about being a vet.
12. Tea or Coffee?
13. Breast Stroke or Front Crawl?
14. Open Water or Swimming Pool?
I have a terrible sense of direction so it has to be a pool swim, I would end up getting lost anywhere else!
15. Sweet or Savoury?
Have a hugeeee sweet tooth!
16. What is your favourite colour?
17. Name one food that you would never give up?
18. What Sign Star are you?
19. What was the last thing you took a photo of?
The morning sky
20. If you could be anyone who would it be?
Dwayne Johnson AKA The Rock