1. If you were a biscuit, what one would you be?
Cookie, always a cookie
2. Where is your favourite type of food?
Pizza, with nachos on the side, perfect.
3. What is your first memory of swimming?
Oddly not linking it. It odd how life works out. I have found that memory has helped me talk to children that don’t like coming any more. I try and help them understand that I was the same once.
4. When did you decide you wanted to become a Swimming Instructor?
When I was 15 I started working in swimming. I loved it. I tried Uni but I just ended up coming back to my 1st love.
5. Back Stroke or Butterfly?
6. What type of Music do you listen to, do you like?
Honestly everything, 90s retro, Rock and even some chat stuff. I have a degree in Media/Radio so I was very open to all sorts.
7. What were your best subjects as School?
PE and Drama.
8. What is your favourite film?
Anything with Marvel. They really know how to make a film.
9. Fish and chips or fine dining?
Fine Dining. Good excuse to get dressed up.
10. If you have one word to describe yourself what would it be?
11. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
Footballer. All day long
12. Tea or Coffee?
13. Breast Stroke or Front Crawl?
14. Open Water or Swimming Pool?
15. Sweet or Savoury?
BOTH. All food is great.
16. What is your favourite colour?
17. Name one food that you would never give up?
18. What Sign Star are you?
19. What was the last thing you took a photo of?
My Captain Marvel Cinema ticket.
20. If you could be anyone who would it be?
Myself. I don’t see any point in wanting to be someone else when you have the chance to be the best version of yourself.